DarziWare software is published, hosted and supported by Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd.. The software is available for use under various subscription plans and by signing up for the DarziWare service (“Service”) or any of the services of Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd., you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the DarziWare website and applications. We will inform you about the revisions which you must check.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on the site is copyright protected by Indian Copyright Act 1957 and the copyright is held by Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. also claims copyright in the look and feel attributes of the site, as well as the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the content. Except for any limited license that may be contained herein or otherwise granted, you have no right to copy content from this site, including downloading or printing or to distribute the materials in any way, including transmitting them in electronic form, etc. Permission to use the materials other than as authorized hereunder must be granted in writing prior to the use.B. Trademarks
Unless otherwise indicated as belonging to a third party, all marks associated with products or services on this site are the property of Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates or subsidiaries. These marks may only be used with our express written permission.C. Other Intellectual Property Rights
This site and its content may be protected by other forms of intellectual property or proprietary rights, such as patent and trade secret law. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves all rights to protect its intellectual property and proprietary rights to the fullest extent of the law.
The site may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. of the site or any association with its sponsor or operator.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the DarziWare service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of India.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your DarziWare account. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible to carry out any data updates, migration, manipulation, analysis or maintenance other than backups when required.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will result in an immediate termination of your services without any refund.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You understand that your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the resellers (if any).
- You expressly understand and agree that Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or our associates be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is valid for a period of Three (3) months from the date of subscription. Thereafter, any customization/modification is chargeable as per the efforts involved. However, the subscription includes debugging and rectifying faulty code (if any) without any additional cost to the subscriber.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any DarziWare customer, Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the DarziWare service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your DarziWare service at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored in your account.
- By uploading images and item description content to DarziWare.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow DarziWare to display and store them and you agree that Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a DarziWare store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to care@DarziWare.com
The service will be billed at agreed intervals according to the subscription plan you pick in the Pricing page of website. When your billing period is over DarziWare users will be sent an invoice via email. In no case the service period will be extended. However a grace period may be granted for renewal with extent of not over 14 days from the date of expiry of subscription. All fees are exclusive of all provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
If you are a resident of India, you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the Indian billing address you provided to us. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to you. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate. To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place in India when the service is made, you must advise us immediately by email to the address provided above. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. does not provide refunds in any case.
- Prices for using DarziWare are subject to change for New Subscriptions without any notice from Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the DarziWare Site (http://www.DarziWare.com)
- Whereas pricing of existing subscription is subject to increase by 10% every 365 Days from your subscription date. Such price change will be notified to you in the annual invoice or email announcement to you registered mail id.
- Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right at any time to modify the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice in the form of updates. These updates are not charged extra and will be applicable only if you chose to use the feature.
- Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any feature.
- Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may provide you with access to third party tools over which Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. strongly recommends that account holders seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools such as tax calculators, accounting heads, barcode printers etc.
This site is created and controlled by Liza Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in the State of Maharashtra, India. Thus, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, these terms are governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby expressly consent, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections, to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State courts in Pune, Maharashtra, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. You also agree to comply with all laws from the country in which You reside that are applicable to the transmission of data on the Internet, including, but, not limited to laws governing the use of encryption and laws governing the transmission of data across international boundaries, into prohibited countries, and containing personally identifiable information.